Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Modern Lamp Shades How Can I Make A Steel Floor Lamp Look Less Modern And More "country"?

How can I make a steel floor lamp look less modern and more "country"? - modern lamp shades

We have two lamps in the family for free to our new place, but not like the "modern" or "modern" decor. Is there a way to "country" these lights steel?

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr = ...

You'll find it at your destination to find the shade of glass, metal floor lamp
(if my connection does not work)

I do not know, you use a little color on some steel? The curtain is thin, the other side of the metal / stainless steel!

7 comments:

starligh... said...

You can spray or paint, metal sticks to buy, and not be shaken. Balck I suggest they look like wrought iron, painted a matte finish. I think you can buy the black metal and love different shades of you. (I have done) with similar light
You can buy plain white and they adorn themselves, or buy ready-made decorative. If you want to do it yourself, you can elements of nature, such as cut, for example, real or fake flowers in the shade. If the new installation, use, be sure to cover a good seal when the shadows. Then for the database, you can fake ivy and the wind around to buy the shade. You can keep up with links mixed in balck easy.
I hope you liked my idea!

needanid... said...

What you can do is try to paint a bit rustic. Go to Home Depot and let them know you. In any case, go to save a lamp and get an idea of what you want your lamp might look like. It would be easy to paint and will probably need only two colors like cream, dark brown or something like that for a rustic look and feel.

Brieanne C said...

First table lamp and shade of the color you want. Try putting a Varnishers texture so it looks like the metal gradient.

Then, to drill a very small drill or drilling in a model in the shadows. (As a Lincoln star or heart) will be punched tin, old days, when they are illuminated.

MyNameIs... said...

Dressed in a monkey and take the first appointment.

MyNameIs... said...

Dressed in a monkey and take the first appointment.

murraydo... said...

What if I painted to give a "Rusty" effect? This is rustic and country, if your organization. I think it would be pretty cool.

just me said...

Sponge painting in colors such as ...

Post a Comment